"This candy is for planting, not for eating!" These amazing truffle-like balls are actually seed balls that are hand-made using a centuries-old technique of rolling seeds with rich organic compost and clay. Just plop them in a pot or sunny part of your yard, water and watch them grow! Moulton is graciously giving away TWO BOXES of Garden Bon Bons to Reckless Abandon Readers. You could win one of these two kitchen-friendly varieties:
1. Italian Herbs- Basil, Parsley, Chives and Thyme
2. Edible Flowers - Violas, Calendulas, Anise Hyssop and Nasturtium
There will be two winners announced right here on Reckless Abandon on Wednesday, April 4th so enter to win....or enter multiple times by doing one or more of the following. Don't forget to COMMENT ON THIS POST EACH TIME YOU ENTER -
1. Pin a picture of The Garden Bon Bons to pinterest (click on the pin-it button at the bottom of this post)
3. Pin a Reckless Abandon recipe you want to try - (pin from an older post or re-pin from this board)
4. Sign-up for recipes via e-mail on the right side of the blog (already signed-up? still enter to win by commenting below!)
Do these Garden Bon Bons sounds familiar? Maybe you've read about them in a past issue of Sunset Magazine, Bon Appetit or Good Housekeeping! Get your green thumb on and enter to win!
Moulton is small garden shop devoted to providing top quality service and products. Garden Pops are their new products that look like lollipops but are planted similarly to the Bon Bons by just placing on the soil and watering!
See some more pics of the Bon Bons you could win below -